1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mix together crumbs, nuts, butter and sugar. Spread and press down in a greased nine inch spring form pan.
3. In a food processor or with an electric mixer, mix together cream cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla, until smooth. Pour over crust.
4. For first two cheesecakes, dollop either melted white chocolate or warmed nutella onto cheese mixture and use a knife to gently swirl.
5. Bake for 35 minutes, until edges are beginning to brown. Turn off oven and leave cake inside for about an hour to avoid cracks.