1. In a small soup pot over medium-high heat, sauté the chopped leek in olive oil. Add the ginger powder and cook until leeks start to brown, about four to six minutes.
2. Reduce the heat to medium and add the ground almonds, salt, pepper, carrot, peas and chicken.
3. Cook, stirring constantly, for about 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly.
4. Add the chopped fresh cilantro. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
5. Transfer soup into a food processor and blend.
6. Pour in the Manischewitz Chicken Broth and blend for an additional 30 seconds.
7. Return soup back to the pot and add the coconut milk.
8. Bring to a low boil and remove from heat.
9. Serve hot. Garnish with parsley.