1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius). Line two baking sheets with Gefen Parchment Paper; set aside.
2. Place chicken in a large bowl. Add flour and toss until chicken is fully coated.
3. In a small bowl, lightly beat the egg. Add maple syrup, salt, and garlic powder. Add egg mixture to chicken mixture and stir until all chicken is coated and sticky.
4. Place cornflake crumbs and panko crumbs in a bowl. Stir to coat all chicken pieces.
5. Generously spray prepared baking sheets with cooking spray. Place chicken on sheets, leaving room between pieces to ensure they stay crispy. Spray the tops well with cooking spray.
6. Bake for 10 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.