1. Heat olive oil for the hash in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Sauté sweet potato, butternut squash, pear, onion, and garlic in oil for eight to 10 minutes until veggies are golden and fragrant, stirring occasionally.
2. Stir in paprika, salt, and pepper. Cover and let sit for 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius).
4. Prepare maple glaze: Heat olive oil in a small frying pan. Sauté garlic just until fragrant.
5. Add vinegar, maple, honey, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and let simmer until reduced and thickened, about seven to 10 minutes. Taste and adjust seasoning if desired.
6. Pour veggies into baking sheet or nine- by 13-inch (20- by 30-centimeter) pan lined with Gefen Parchment Paper. Arrange chicken cutlets on top of veggies. Pour maple glaze over the chicken.
7. Bake for 25 minutes or until chicken is done, basting every few minutes. Be sure the veggies are soft before removing from the oven.