1. Crack the eggs, season with salt and pepper , give them a light beat.
2. Chop parsley, add half of the parsley to the eggs.
3. Butterfly and chicken cutlet, flatten the cutlet with a meat mallet.
4. Chop finely garlic, prepare wine and stock.
5. Heat olive oil in a frying pan. Coat the chicken in flour, shaking off the excess, dip in egg, and place in olive oil. Cook chicken for approximately three to four minutes on medium heat, Flip over and cook the other side.
6. Remove chicken to a plate.
7. To the same frying pan add white wine, chicken stock,garlic, and lemon juice. Reduce heat and cook for two to three minutes.
8. Add remaining parsley, return the chicken to the sauce and cook on low heat for one to two minutes.
9. Serve chicken on Polenta, and garnish with fresh parsley.