1. Fill a large size pot with two to three inches of oil and set over medium-high heat.
2. Prepare your dredging station. Combine egg and soy milk mixture and beat well.
3. In a separate bowl, combine flour, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
4. To prepare the steaks, lay steaks on a piece of Gefen Parchment Paper. Using the flat side of a meat pounder, flatten meat to an eighth-inch thick, and then switch to the spiked side and tenderize meat on both sides.
5. Season the steak with salt and pepper. Take pounded steaks and dip in flour mixture, then in egg mixture and then again into the flour.
6. Place into hot oil and allow to fry for three to four minutes. Remove the leftover oil from the pot, reserving half a cup, and reduce heat to low.