1. Prepare a food processor with the blade attachment. Squeeze half the orange into the bottom of the food processor. Cut off the orange rind from this half of the orange and add it in.
2. Add six golden berries and pulse just until coarsely ground.
3. Cut the remaining golden berries into small pieces.
4. Peel the other half of the orange and cut it into small pieces, or ideally remove the outer membrane of each segment and just use the inside part. Mix in a bowl with the ground golden berries and orange juice/rind.
5. Add pomegranate seeds and herbs.
6. Refrigerate for up to two days. Serve with warm chicken (a tablespoon of gremolata on each serving of chicken).