1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Prepare three shallow dishes. Transfer chicken directly from marinade to the first dish.
3. In the second dish, beat the eggs.
4. In the third dish, spread out the prepared bread crumbs.
5. Working with one piece of chicken at a time, dip in the second dish and then coat in the third. (Refer to the video for right-hand/left-hand coating method.) Place on the prepared baking sheet.
6. Spray chicken with cooking spray and bake 12 to 15 minutes. Serve with spicy aioli (below).