1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius). Spray several baking sheets with cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except for the flour, cocoa powder, and chips. Using an immersion blender, mix everything together until combined and smooth.
3. Add the flour and cocoa powder and mix with a spoon or spatula until you have a cookie batter (you can use your hands). Add the chips and mix until incorporated.
4. Roll the dough into large balls, a bit larger than a golf ball. (If the dough is sticky, wet your hands before rolling the balls.) Place on a prepared baking sheet and use the bottom of a cup to flatten. (I fit six cookies on each baking sheet.)
5. Place the pans in the preheated oven and bake for 12 minutes. Remove and allow to cool slightly before removing from the baking sheets.
6. Store cookies in the fridge for up to one week or freeze in an airtight container for up to three months.
Tips: To get flatter cookies, when you take them out of the oven, use the bottom of a cup to slightly press them down again.