1. In a mixing bowl or food processor, mix all the ingredients until a smooth, soft dough is formed.
2. Place the dough on parchment paper, cover with another sheet of parchment paper, and use a rolling pin to achieve a thin layer.
3. Transfer to the freezer for an hour and a half.
4. After it is chilled, use a two-and-a-half-inch scalloped-edged cookie cutter to cut circles from the frozen dough.
5. Place the circles of dough on a pan lined with parchment paper or on a silicone surface. Bake for 12-15 minutes in preheated 350 degrees Fahrenheit oven.
6. Let the cookies cool.