2. In a bowl, mix all crust ingredients together until a dough forms. Press into and up the sides of a nine-inch tart pan.
3. Bake for 15 minutes. (It’s okay if the center is a little soft; it will harden once cooled.) Let cool.
Prepare the Filling
1. In a saucepan over medium-low heat, mix together chocolate chips and whip topping until melted. Remove from heat and add extracts. Wait a few minutes, then add beaten eggs and whisk until incorporated.
2. Pour into crust. Bake for 25 minutes, until center is set (it’s okay if it’s not totally firm).
3. Cool completely, then refrigerate.
Prepare the Ganache
1. In a saucepan over a low flame, boil whip topping, watching it carefully so it doesn’t overflow. Shut the flame and add chocolate. Let sit for one minute, then stir until combined.
2. Pour over cooled tart, starting from the center and rotating until it covers the whole top.
3. Garnish with whip, fresh fruit, and mint leaves.