1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake pie crust until golden. Set aside and let cool.
2. Melt chocolate chips, water, wine, and 3 tablespoons sugar in a medium pot.
3. Remove from ﬂame and add egg yolks, one at a time, mixing quickly so eggs don’t cook.
4. In a separate bowl, beat egg whites with 1 tablespoon sugar until a snow forms. Fold in the chocolate mixture.
5. Pour into prepared pie shell and freeze.
6. Before serving, top with whipped cream in a pretty, decorative ﬁnish. Remove from freezer 20 minutes before serving for “pudding-like” pie or serve frozen as a chocolate mousse pie.