1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Using a rolling pin greased with cooking spray, gently roll out challah dough into a 17- by 10-inch square. Spread Chocolate Sesame Butter carefully on the dough using a knife or offset spatula, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Cut the dough in half lengthwise with a sharp knife.
3. Roll one half of the dough into a log, starting with the center and rolling towards the border. Repeat with other piece of dough.
4. Cut each rolled log into eight equal pieces.
5. Grease eight standard size muffin cups with cooking spray. Place two pieces of filled dough in each muffin cup side by side, with the cut side facing up. Gently press the babka bites down.
6. For the crumble, combine all ingredients with a fork or clean fingers. Crumble onto each babka bite, pressing down to adhere the crumbs to the dough.
7. Bake in a preheated 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 12-16 minutes.
8. Allow babka bites to cool completely before removing from muffin cups.