1. Cut the chocolate transfer sheet into approximately 15 squares. These do not have to be perfectly even.
2. Using one row of chocolate at a time (so that the chocolate won’t harden before it is used), melt the chocolate in a double boiler or on a low setting in the microwave. Use white chocolate for dark color transfers and dark chocolate for gold or white transfers. Make sure that no moisture gets into the chocolate.
3. Spread the melted chocolate on the back of the cookie, as smoothly as possible. Immediately, press a chocolate transfer square onto the wet chocolate, embossed side down. Repeat with remaining cookies. Gently press down on each transfer to make sure the design sticks to the chocolate.
4. Set aside for about 20 minutes to set the chocolate.
5. Peel off the transfer sheet. Voila! Nobody will believe you did it yourself!