1. Dissolve coffee in water, set aside to cool.
2. Beat sugar and oil, over high speed for five minutes. Add eggs and vanilla, continue beating for another two minutes.
3. Sift together dry ingredients. Reduce speed, add dry ingredients alternating with coffee.
4. Pour into well-greased nine inch bundt pan. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 minutes. Cool for five minutes, invert onto plate. Cool thoroughly.
5. Sprinkle liberally with confectioners sugar.
6. Combine ingredients for glaze. Pour over cake, allowing glaze to drizzle down the sides.
7. Garnish with glazed almonds.