1. Pour melted chocolate on the bottom of the pie crust and smear gently, taking care not to break the crust. Place in the freezer for a few minutes, until chocolate hardens.
2. Meanwhile, beat parve whipping cream with pudding mix until stiff.
3. Pour the soy milk into a wide, shallow bowl. Dunk a handful of mini cookies into the soy milk. Remove immediately, shaking off excess soy milk. You want it to be a quick dip, so they don’t get too soggy. Place cookies in a single layer on the bottom of the chocolate-coated crust. (I start at the outer rim, making a circle, followed by an inner circle, until it’s all covered.) Follow with a layer of flavored whipped cream. Repeat this layering twice more. The top layer of cream should be a little thicker.
4. Hold a thick piece of baking chocolate in your hand and using a vegetable peeler, create chocolate curls by peeling down the side of the chocolate square. Pile in the center of the pie. Alternately, you can grate chocolate all over the top. Place in freezer until ready to serve.
5. Remove from freezer at least a half hour before serving. Pie should be soft but not mushy.
You will have a little whipping cream left over. Freeze for later use and serve with warm apple pie, scoop on top of brownies, or with fruit salad.