1. Preheat vegetable oil in a medium saucepan.
2. Mix together Raskin’s Beer Batter and Tuscanini Cola until well incorporated.
3. Pat dry fish filets and season with salt and pepper. Dredge the seasoned fish filets in the flour and make sure the whole piece of fish is evenly coated in flour.
4. Place floured fish filet in cola batter and evenly coat.
5. Fry fish fillets in hot oil, six to eight minutes per side.
6. Once all pieces are finished cooking, place on a plate or baking sheet lined with paper towels and season with salt while still hot.
7. To prepare the tartar sauce: Whisk together all ingredients in a medium bowl.
8. Enjoy the crispy fried cod with tartar sauce and chips.