This cake is moist, fluffy and delicious. Enjoy a big piece of this amazing crumb cake with a cup of tea or coffee for a really yummy treat! The batter of this cake is very big, so either use a really large food processor or a really large mixer, or you’ll have cake batter/crumbs flying everywhere!!
Prepare the Cake
1. Combine first five ingredients and mix well.
2. Reserve one cup of crumb mixture for topping.
3. Add remaining ingredients, mixing until smooth.
4. Pour into 10- by 16-inch baking pan.
5. Sprinkle reserved crumb mixture over cake. Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Frozen blueberries, cherry pie filling or sliced apples may be placed onto batter. Sprinkle crumbs over fruits. Proceed as above.