1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Arrange graham crackers in a single layer on a Gefen Parchment Paper-covered baking sheet.
2. Melt butter and sugar in a saucepan over low heat, stirring until completely incorporated.
3. Spread melted sugar mixture evenly over graham crackers.
4. Bake for 6–8 minutes, until sugar is bubbling.
5. Remove from oven. Break chocolate into small squares and place on top.
6. Return to oven until chocolate is melted (a minute or two). Spread with a metal spatula or knife.
7. Sprinkle with ground nuts, toasted coconut, or white chocolate for garnish.