1. Warm BBQ sauce until hot and bubbling. You can do this in an oven-safe dish in a toaster oven, in a microwave-safe dish in a microwave, or right on a Betty Crocker.
2. Prepare the mango salsa by combining all ingredients.
3. Toss BBQ sauce with the chicken. (You can do this right in a Betty Crocker, or directly in your dish containing your sauce.)
4. Warm the tortillas until warmed through. You can do this right on a Betty Crocker – wipe it down first! – or pile up to five at a time on a microwave-safe plate, cover with a damp paper towel, and microwave in 30-second bursts until warmed through.
5. Assemble the tacos by placing shredded chicken in a tortilla and topping it with mango salsa.