1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease three eight-inch tube pans.
2. Combine one cup shredded cheese, sauce, and ricotta in a bowl.
3. Divide the doughs into three even pieces. Roll each piece into a thin rectangle.
4. Spread a third of the cheese mixture onto each dough. Sprinkle each with additional 3/4 cup shredded cheese.
5. Roll up dough jelly roll-style and slice into eight slices (like you would for cinnamon buns). Place rolls into the tube pans (cut side up).
6. Squeeze all the pieces in (don’t stack). Bake for 20 minutes.