1. Mix all the marinade ingredients together and let chicken marinate while you prepare the sauce.
2. In a separate bowl, combine all the ingredients for the sauce.
3. Fill a bowl with potato starch and coat the chicken pieces.
4. Fill a pan with oil. First, fry the chicken for two minutes until it lightly browns. Then remove from the pan and let rest for 10 minutes.
5. Then, fry the chicken a second time for another two minutes, until crunchy and golden.
6. Bring the sauce to a boil and lower until it becomes thick and syrupy. Add the chicken to the sauce and coat.