1. Place cauliflower in a colander to defrost for two hours. Using a towel, squeeze out as much water as possible.
2. Place riced cauliflower in a food processor fitted with an S blade and pulse a few times.
3. Add eggs, flour, salt, and nutritional yeast and mix with a spoon.
4. With oiled gloves, scoop out a small amount of batter. I recommend weighing the batter to two ounce per latke to get an even, perfect size.
5. Spray a large frying pan with avocado oil. (For this recipe you want to be generous, about 10–12 sprays.)
6. Heat up the frying pan. Place five to six latkes in the pan, then immediately lower the flame to a medium temp. Allow latkes to cook fully on one side until they are easy to lift and flip. Fry on the second side for another few minutes and then move latkes to a pan or plate.