1. Prepare crepes. In a mixing bowl, add the milk, eggs, melted butter, and salt, and blend with a hand blender. Gradually add the flour and continue to blend until fully
2. Heat a medium frying pan over medium-high heat and spray lightly with oil. Pour or scoop about three tablespoons of batter onto the pan. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so the batter coats the surface evenly. Cook the crepe for about one minute until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, flip, and cook for
3. For the spinach filling, add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and use a hand mixer to beat until fully combined.
4. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Lay the crepes flat and spread a layer of spinach mixture over half of the crepe. Fold the crepe in half over the mixture, then fold again to form a quarter circle. Repeat with remaining crepes.
6. Transfer the crepes to a lined baking sheet and bake covered for 15 minutes. Uncover, and bake for an additional five minutes.
7. For the topping, mix all ingredients until well combined. Drizzle over the crepes before serving, or use as a dipping sauce. Garnish with grated parmesan cheese and chopped chives.