1. Remove string cheese from plastic wrapping and cut each stick into five or six pieces. Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
2. Place eggs in a bowl. Place flour and bread crumbs on two separate plates.
3. Dip cheese stick pieces into flour, then into egg, and roll in bread crumbs to completely coat; place breaded cheese sticks onto the prepared baking sheet.
4. Allow cheese sticks to stand at room temperature for about five minutes to set, then dip again into egg and bread crumbs to form a thick coating. Freeze breaded cheese sticks for at least two hours.
5. Heat oil in a deep fryer or large saucepan. Deep-fry cheese sticks, a few at a time, until the coating is golden brown and crisp and the cheese is soft, about one to three minutes.
6. Let sticks drain on paper towels; cool slightly and skewer them with vegetables, as shown in the photo.
Serve alongside warmed marinara sauce, as a dipping accompaniment.