1. Smear butter thinly on to the two slices of bread.
2. Place on warm Betty Crocker.
3. Place a slice of gouda cheese on each of the slices of bread
4. Close Betty Crocker and allow the cheese to melt (approximately three minutes).
5. Slice avocado thinly and place on slice of bread with the melted gouda cheese.
6. Sprinkle some salt.
7. Place the slice of garlic basil cheese on top of the avocado.
8. Close the Betty Crocker and allow the cheese to melt (approximately three minutes)
9. When garlic basil cheese is fully melted, place the slice of bread without the avocado on to the bread with the avocado.
10. Slice and enjoy!