1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with Gefen Parchment Paper and spray with cooking spray.
2. If necessary, pound chicken cutlets to about ¼-inch thick.
3. Combine bread crumbs, matzo ball mix, onion powder, ½ teaspoon garlic powder, parsley flakes, and salt in a large resealable plastic bag. Pour the non-dairy milk into a small bowl.
4. Dip each chicken cutlet in the non-dairy milk, then drop into the plastic bag and coat very well. Place each coated cutlet on the sprayed baking sheet.
5. In a small bowl, combine the margarine and remaining ½ teaspoon garlic powder with a fork. Form the mixture into a loaf shape (I recommend wearing gloves).
6. Slice into six even pieces. Lightly spray the cutlets with cooking spray and then place a piece of garlic margarine in the center of each cutlet.
7. Bake uncovered for 30–35 minutes.