Grilled Chicken and Crispy Pastrami Panzanella Salad
Meat 6 Servings
1 Hour, 15 Minutes
- Gluten - Wheat
- No Diets specified
Start this week off right with Danielle’s take on a traditional Tuscan panzanella. With chopped grilled chicken, crispy pastrami, toasted bread, and a stunning tomato vinaigrette, tonight’s dinner just got interesting!
Watch the video!
Make the Vinaigrette
1. Using a box grater, grate cut sides of the tomato down to the skin and discard.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients to the tomato “pulp” and mix well. Refrigerate till serving.
Prepare the Chicken
1. Combine everything in a zip-top bag and marinate for at least one hour.
2. Lightly oil grill and grill the chicken cutlets until cooked through (two to three minutes on each side).
1. Lay strips of beef fry on grill (be careful, it splatters) and cook until crispy.
2. Drizzle olive oil and salt on bread and grill for two minutes on each side.
1. Thinly slice chicken, cut bread into 1-inch cubes and crumble the beef fry.