1. Brush ﬁllets with olive oil. Then sprinkle ﬁllets with cumin, salt, and 1/8 teaspoon of the black pepper.
2. Broil ﬁsh in broiler for 10-12 minutes or until ﬁsh ﬂakes easily. Transfer ﬁsh to plate, cover, and keep warm.
3. In a skillet, heat butter and hazelnuts, stirring often, one and a half to two minutes, until butter and nuts begin to brown.
4. Stir in lemon juice and vinegar. Cook for 30 seconds longer until slightly thickened (aroma will be strong). Add remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
5. Pour nut mixture over ﬁsh. Serve immediately.