1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
2. Place all the ingredients for the dough in a food processor fitted with the S blade and pulse just until dough comes together. Remove and knead with your hands a few times. Cover in a plastic wrap until you are ready to use.
3. Roll the dough very carefully between two pieces of Gefen Parchment Paper. Press into a 10-inch pie dish, gently applying pressure along the sides of the dish and closing all the gaps. (If you have too much dough, discard the rest or save it for another recipe.) Pierce with the prongs of a fork at the bottom and bake for 20 minutes, or until edges begin browning.
4. Meanwhile, place the blueberries into a deep saucepan. Add sugar and cornstarch and mix to coat. Add the water and cook over low heat for about 10 minutes. Remove from heat when blueberries are just starting to soften. Pour filling into baked pie shell and sprinkle with your favorite granola. Lower oven heat to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius) and bake for 15 minutes.
5. Serve at room temperature or warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.