This delicious and warming beef chili is the perfect supper to come home to after a chol hamoed outing. Make it lighter with half ground beef and half ground chicken.
For the perfect year-round chili recipe, try this half-homemade chili by Zehava Krohn.
1. Sauté onion, celery, and carrot until translucent.
2. Add ground meat and chicken. Break up bits and mix until almost cooked through and no big chunks remain.
3. Add garlic and mushrooms until fragrant.
4. Add salt, pepper, and cayenne. Add tomato sauce, water, and quinoa.
5. Put mixture in crock-pot. Cook on high for six hours.