1. Preheat broiler or oven to 550 Convection Bake. Place the top rack four inches from the flame.
2. Drizzle honey on fillets. Place half of the shallot confit and the mayonnaise on each fillet.
3. Sprinkle the fish with the salt, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin and cayenne pepper and spread evenly on the fish to coat. Sprinkle evenly with dried dill.
4. Place cookie sheet on top oven rack and cook 10–15 minutes or until the honey on surface of fish begins to caramelize. Lower temperature to 350 degrees and continue cooking for another 10 minutes or until the fillets at their thickest points are firm when pressed. Remove from oven immediately.
5. May be served immediately, at room temperature, or chilled, as preferred.
6. Line a large cookie sheet (with sides) with aluminum foil. Spray with cooking spray. Fit both fillets side by side on the sheet.