1. Pour all the ingredients into the mixer with a dough hook and mix for eight minutes.
2. Put the dough into a large, covered container at room
temperature to rest. Every hour or so stretch the dough and
fold it back into itself to form a rough ball (do not knead,
just stretch). Do this two to three times.
3. Let rest overnight at room temp.
4. In the morning, punch the dough back into a rough ball
and split into five even parts, each of which will become an eight-ounce (225-gram) dough. Roll each part into a ball and lightly coat in flour.
5. Flour the surface of either five covered containers or two 9×13-
inch (23×33-centimeter) pans and place the balls inside. They should be placed far away from each other so they won’t touch
when they expand.
6. Place in the fridge for three hours before you plan to bake
them. (The dough can be made up to three days in advance but
is best if used within 24–48 hours.)