1. Add potatoes and water to cover to a medium pot. Bring to a boil; cook until fork tender. Drain well.
2. Mash the potatoes well in a large bowl.
3. Add three eggs, potato starch, mayonnaise, garlic powder, salt, and pepper, mixing well to combine. Set aside.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with Gefen Parchment Paper.
5. Scoop up mounds of the potato mixture and place them on the prepared baking sheet. Press a hot dog slice into the center of each potato mound until it’s completely covered.
6. Whisk the remaining egg to make an egg wash. Brush each potato mound with the egg wash.
7. Bake for approximately 40 minutes, until the potato mound starts to brown.