1. Boil the margarine and lemon juice in a small pot.
2. In a bowl, whisk together cornstarch, sugar, and eggs.
3. Pour the lemon-margarine mixture into the bowl and mix well. Pour the entire mixture back into the pan. Leather a few moments, mixing over low heat. Remove from fire.
4. In a bowl, mix gelatin with water and, once it has thickened, place in the microwave for a few seconds until the mixture becomes very liquidy.
5. Pour the gelatin mixture into the creamy lemon-egg mixture. Mix well to film on contact. Place in a cool place to cool completely.
6. Once cooled, mix with a whisk and pour into the pie shell.