Lightly spiced lamb meat served over quinoa and your favorite vegetables (here I used cucumbers, radishes, cabbage, and avocado). This filling and comforting weekday dinner came together super quickly. If you don’t like lamb, you can substitute ground beef!
Prepare the Lamb
1. Saute garlic with oil for one minute.
2. Add spices and tomato paste. Sauté for another minute.
3. Add ground lamb and cook until browned.
1. To prepare bowls add lamb, quinoa and a bit of each vegetable to a bowl.
2. Drizzle with tahini and serve immediately.