1. Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a nine-inch glass or ceramic pie dish.
2. Beat margarine with sugar until light. Add eggs and half a cup coconut milk. Add flour and baking powder. Mix just until combined. Pour batter into pie dish.
3. Stir together one cup Lemon Cream with remaining coconut milk. Swirl into batter in the pie dish, marbelizing slightly.
4. Bake 20 to 30 minutes or until golden and the cake springs back when tapped lightly. Remove from oven and cool.
5. Beat topping until stiff. Add remaining Lemon Cream and combine. Place topping in a piping bag fitted with a large plain round tip like 2A or 804. Pipe large dots of topping over the entire pie. Sprinkle with lemon zest.
6. Serve at room temperature or freeze wrapped well.