1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a cookie sheet with Gefen Parchment Paper.
2. In the bowl of an electric mixer using the cookie paddle (or in a large bowl by hand), cream together butter/margarine and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg, lemon juice, lemon zest, and mint and mix well. Add dry ingredients and mix well.
3. Form dough into a ball and flatten into a disc shape. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
4. Roll to approximately quarter-inch thickness and cut shapes. Place on cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 11 minutes. For soft cookies, do not overbake. For crispier cookies, bake for an additional one to two minutes.