1. Marinate the fish fillets in lemon juice and coconut aminos for about 15 minutes. Preheat oven to low broil.
2. Arrange fillets on an oiled baking sheet; discard marinade. Season with salt and lemon pepper to taste. For a beautiful presentation, use a squeeze bottle to drizzle creamy dressing over fish; alternatively, simply brush the fish with dressing. Top with seeds and parsley.
3. Broil fish in the preheated broiler for eight to 10 minutes until crispy and cooked through. (If your fish is thicker, it might need more time — just watch it closely.)
4. Once cool, remove fish from the pan with a thin spatula or fork. It should separate easily from the skin, so that the skin remains on the pan.
5. Delicious served warm, cold, or at room temperature.