1. Place banana chips into the bowl of a food processor and pulse until coarsely ground. Pour crushed chips into a small shallow bowl.
2. Line a baking sheet with Gefen Parchment Paper.
3. Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler over medium heat, stirring occasionally until smooth. (Be careful not to let even a drop of water get into melting chocolate or it will seize up and become unusable).
4. Partially dip each waffle into the melted chocolate, gently shaking off excess, and then dredge in the crushed banana chips until well coated. Place on the prepared sheet and let chocolate set for about 30 minutes.
5. Serve fudge puppies with fresh Sweet Whipped Cream (recipe below) on top or on the side.
Mini waffles are available in the frozen-foods section of many supermarkets and grocery stores. If you can’t find them, use a pizza slicer to cut round or square waffles into wedges. The Fudge Puppies will be just as cute. You can also make your own waffles in a waffle maker.