1. Set oven to broil
2. Sprinkle each salmon filet with salt and pepper. Mix mustard, maple syrup, and mayonnaise and spread evenly on each salmon filet. Sprinkle filets with parsley. Broil 15 minutes.
3. Spray cauliflower with Pam. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, onion powder, and umami seasoning. Broil for 25 minutes (can overlap with salmon).
4. In a pan, sauté halved grape tomatoes and diced garlic in Pam, salt, and pepper.
5. Heat up cooked pasta in a pot. Add apple cider vinegar. Stir. Add spinach, tomatoes, and roasted cauliflower.
6. Place pasta mixture in a bowl, top with salmon, and sprinkle with parmesan cheese if desired. Enjoy!