1. Turn oven on broil.
2. Mix the two tablespoons olive oil, two tablespoons lemon juice, two cloves minced garlic, 1/4 teaspoons paprika, 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, and 1/4 teaspoon oregano.
3. Drizzle over the salmon and broil on high until cooked through and the top begins to brown.
4. Mix the tzatziki ingredients and place on the side.
5. Heat a shallow, nonstick frying pan over medium heat.
6. Heat the tortillas until warm and the edges brown.
7. Assemble by placing tortillas on a plate, spread on the tzatziki. Place cucumbers, peppers, and cabbage on top and then 1/3 of a fillet of salmon. Sprinkle with feta and serve with a lemon slice.