1. In a mixer, or by hand, mix together the dough ingredients.
2. Divide in four (each weighs approximately 215 grams/7.5 ounces in case you want to be exact!) and roll each into a 9×13 rectangle.
3. Spread one fourth filling on each piece of dough, and roll up jelly roll style.
4. Slice (you will get approximately eight slices to a roll) and put “standing up” (in exact position it was sliced) in a baking pan lined with Gefen Parchment Paper.
5. Mix together syrup ingredients in a small bowl. Spoon over apple knishes.
6. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit/180 degree Celsius for half an hour or until golden.