1. Sift ﬂour and salt together in a large bowl and make a well in the center. Place yeast in a measuring cup. Add water and stir well. Add yeast mixture to the well in the ﬂour and add the eggs. Knead by hand into a soft, elastic dough.
2. In a mixer bowl, cream margarine and sugar together; gradually add this mixture to the dough, a little at a time. Make sure each bit is incorporated before adding more. Mix until dough is smooth, shiny, and elastic.
3. Lightly oil dough and let rise in a warm place for 1 to 2 hours or until double. Lightly punch down dough. Cover again and place in refrigerator for 8 to 10 hours or overnight.
4. Lightly grease 14 mini brioche molds (ﬂuted cups) or use ﬂuted mini-bundt pans that do not have a hole all the way through. Divide the dough into 14 equal balls. Take each and remove about one-fourth of it.
5. Place the larger piece of each ball into the prepared mold. Take the smaller pieces, and shape each one into an egg shape. With your ﬁngers, poke a hole in the center of each large ball and insert the egg shape, pointy-side down, into the hole.
6. Combine egg yolk and water and brush over brioches.
7. Cover and let rise in a warm place for 1 1⁄2 to 2 hours or until dough nearly reaches the top of the mold.
8. Preheat oven to 450°F.
9. Brush brioches with more glaze and bake for 10 minutes. Reduce temperature to 375°F and bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden. Cool.