1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
2. Prepare 12 three-inch (eight-centimeter) tartlet shell pans with removable bottoms. Place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet (for easier cleanup).
3. Place one and a half frozen cookies into each tart shell, and allow dough to defrost just enough so you can press it into the bottoms and sides of the pans.
4. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven, and with a wooden tart tamper, press the middle of the tart shell to form a well. Allow tart shells to cool completely.
5. Place the Lotus butter in a microwave-safe bowl and heat for one minute. Spoon one and a half tablespoons melted Lotus butter into each tart shell; refrigerate for half an hour to cool.