1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Place flounder in a pan and drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake for eight minutes. Remove from oven and flake with a fork.
2. Transfer flounder to a medium-sized bowl. Add shredded kani and bread crumbs. Mix well.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, mustard, and egg. Season with salt and pepper. Fold into fish mixture and form into patties.
4. In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, heat canola oil until it shimmers. Add mock crab cakes and cook in batches until crispy, three to five minutes per side. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate or tray.
5. Serve with tartar sauce, a wedge of fresh lemon, and a sprig of fresh dill.