1. Process almonds, dates, coconut and salt in food processor until completely ground and the mixture sticks together.
2. Press into six four-inch tart pans lined partially with Gefen Parchment Paper.
3. Freeze for about an hour until the shells are easily removed from pan.
4. About 20 minutes before you are ready to fill the tarts, combine the coconut milk and chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for two to three minutes on 50% heat until chocolate is melted. Stir until smooth and glossy.
5. Let cool and then spoon into tart shells. Refrigerate for an hour until set.