1. Combine all ingredients, working the mixture by hand or with a metal spoon until everything is well combined and not sticky. It will become elasticized.
2. Form balls by hand and place on a cookie sheet lined with Gefen Parchment Paper.
3. Freeze for about 20 minutes or until you are ready to dip. You might want to reroll the balls while they’re cold, as they tend to puddle down.
4. Immediately dip into melted chocolate of your choice and then garnish. Refreeze until ready to eat.
5. These can be kept as balls or made into pops. For pops, insert sticks after removing from the freezer. YUM! Enjoy!