1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Spread pecans, almonds, coconut flakes, pumpkin seeds, and dried cranberries on a sheet pan. Toss with melted coconut oil and salt. Toast for 10 minutes.
3. Beat egg whites and sugar until soft peaks form. Combine toasted nut mixture with beaten egg whites. Use a large scoop to portion little mounds onto the sheet pan. (They don’t come out as good if they’re small.) Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
4. Let cool before transferring from the sheet pan.
5. To make glaze, mix cream cheese, water, vanilla and milk in a small bowl. Drizzle over meringues before serving.