These aren’t just chocolate chunk cookies. They’re milchig, and they’ve got a heavenly surprise in each one.
Yields 3 dozen cookies
Prepare the Stuffed Chocolate Chunk Cookies
1. Drop spoonfuls of cream onto a cookie sheet lined with Gefen Parchment Paper. Freeze until solid.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Beat butter and sugars until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla sugar and mix until incorporated. Add flour, salt and baking soda and mix until dough is formed.
4. Remove frozen chocolate cream drops from the freezer (one at a time, so the rest don’t defrost). Wrap one and a half tablespoons of dough around each and roll into a ball. Place spread apart on a lined cookie sheet.
5. Chop the chocolate into chunks and press a few into each cookie. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden.
6. Drizzle with melted chocolate once cooled, if desired.
So pretty and delicious!